Comprehensive Tender Management for South West of England NHS Trusts Using CTM
The PPSA have managed the eSourcing contract on behalf of the South West since 2009. The solution is supplied and hosted by EU Supply on a shared, multi-tenanted platform. The system was previously running on a bespoke platform provided by Advanced Business Solutions and a data migration project was carried out early in 2016 to move Trusts onto EU Supply’s common UK platform.
The previous Tactica name was dropped as part of this move, adopting EU Supply’s official name for the system, CTM. This move has allowed Trusts to continue with the system they have used for several years, whilst gaining the advantages of a common platform and direct support from EU Supply. It will also allow the PPSA to continue providing a very cost-effective solution to its members for eSourcing.
Moving to the common UK CTM platform will enable additional functionality, vital to the delivery of modern, best-in-class public sector procurement. The new contract commenced on 1st April 2016 and will run for 18 months.
- Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- Dorset County Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Trust
- North Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Taunton & Somerset NHS Foundation Trust (12 month contract)
- Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- North Bristol NHS Trust
- University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
- Weston Area Health NHS Trust
- Kernow Clinical Commissioning Group
If you are interested in joining the contract please contact Mark Gronow.