Fully Transparent Business Intelligence Reporting for South West of England NHS Trusts
Current Contract Dates: 1st October 2014 to 30th September 2016
We have managed the Spend Analysis contract on behalf of the South West since 2009. Our Spend Analytics solution facilitates the benchmarking of prices across the South West . Such analysis serves to provide assurance to our members that they are receiving value from our collaborative procurement contracts. Additionally the raw data can be further analysed to inform future potential commercial opportunities.
We have considerable expertise in price benchmarking and we have developed a series of very powerful price benchmarking reports. These have been used by Trusts to inform procurement activity, directly leading to savings of thousands of pounds. We provide a fully transparent service to our members, so prices and volumes for any participating Trusts can be seen for any product and supplier.
In July 2014 we commenced analysis of our top 500 contracted products – initial analysis of the data suggests that we have secured the best price paid across 65% of products. It is anticipated that more thorough category-based investigation will demonstrate further value for our members and will identify new opportunities for members and non-members alike.
- Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- Dorset County Hospitals NHS Trust
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Trust
- North Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal United Hospital Bath NHS Trust
- Salisbury Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- South Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Taunton & Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
- Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Cornwall Partnership NHS Trust (data provider)
- North Bristol NHS Trust (data provider)
- Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust (data provider)
- University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust (data provider)
- Weston Area Health NHS Trust (data provider)
We would be happy to provide a demonstration of our system to you and show you how you would use the system to save money for your Trust. Operational support, data management and training for the system are provided by Dave Snell.
If you are interested in joining the project please contact Dave Snell.