Senior Finance & Performance Analyst
T: 01392 405 317
M: 07770 398 302
Alison is the part of the Performance and Finance team and is based at the Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust (Heavitree). Alison provides financial, analytical, governance and performance support to the PPSA.
Alison’s main responsibilities are:
- Monthly Dashboard
- Monthly internal reporting
- Monthly budget reconciliation, calculation of charges and monitoring of expenditure
- Circulation of Savings Forms to Trusts
- Provision of support to buyers where more complex Excel skills are required for tender evaluations or contract monitoring
- Financial evaluation of suppliers at EOI stage
- Finance support for the e-Enablement project
Prior to working within the NHS, Alison worked for Aviva Insurance, providing analytical support to the Commercial team on household buildings and contents claims. She has also worked for Aioi Insurance Management as an Accountant producing the monthly financial and management accounts and for AXA Insurance as a Financial Reporting Accountant producing regulatory returns.
Alison is a part qualified ACCA Accountant and is currently studying for the Professional (final) level exams.